George Nakashima is best known for his unique pieces of furniture, which are prized for their respect for the natural forms of the tree and the inherent grain of the wood. Knoll logo and designer's signature stamped under tray top. Tray tops are veneered with reverse slip-matched cathedral pattern, matching solid wood edge.
Designed by George Nakashima.
- Tray edge details are joined to top with mortise and tenon joints
- KnollStudio logo and designer's signature stamped under table top
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your George Nakashima Splay-Leg Coffee Table with Optional Tray that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Tray is constructed of solid Douglas Fir lumber that is quarter-cut and finished in a clear low-sheen finish
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty
- Available in Brazilian Santos - BS or Wenge - WG color
- Quick Ship
Materials Douglas Fir with veneered top. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 21.4 in W x 16 in D x 1.75 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: N20, N20 Catalog ID 128241 Reference ID "Knoll Splay Tray" (Stock ID 197012677)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $85.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.