Conceived by Verner Panton in 1960, the Panton chair was developed for serial production in collaboration with Vitra (1967). Today, the all-plastic chair is an icon of twentieth-century design. It has received numerous international design awards and is present in the collections of many prominent museums. It is available in a choice of bold and subdued colors.
Designed by Verner Panton.
- Designed in 1999
- This item is GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Available in various colors
- Quick Ship
Materials Dyed-through polypropylene, 100% recyclable. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 19.75 in W x 24 in D x 32.75 in H
- Seat Height: 16.25 in
- Back Height: 16 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 44003065, 44003065, 44003065, 44003065, 44003065, 44003065 Catalog ID 33544744 Reference ID "Vitra Panton Chair" (Stock ID 4941394083885)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.