Elegant simplicity and beautiful design.
The clean, classic OW150 daybed designed by Ole Wanscher in 1963 features a single long cushion that appears to float above an angular, solid oak frame. It is, however, supported by a delicate yet strong cotton webbing. Hand-sewn buttons create a simple square pattern that highlights the daybed’s geometric form, while an optional bolster pillow enhances comfort and relaxation.
The OW150 daybed clearly shows how Wanscher was intrigued and inspired by classic furniture design. He studied it wherever he went, incorporating the styles and elements he felt best merged functionality and aesthetics into his own work. His modern classics are still revered for their detail and his deep respect for materials.
Designed by Ole Wanscher.Product Details
- Designed in 1963
- Cushion included
- Available in Oak / Oil wood finish
- Available in Thor 301, Thor 306 or Thor 307 upholstery
Materials Wood, leather. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 70.9 in W x 27.6 in D x 18.1 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: OW150, OW150, OW150 Catalog ID 38260460 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son OW150 Daybed" (Stock ID 5265455251501)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Carl Hansen and Son:
5 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.