Maya Lin's collection of Stones, introduced in 1998 in celebration of Knoll's 60th anniversary, reflects the famed architect's signature subtlety. At the heart of this furniture collection for Knoll is my love for the land, says Lin. It goes back to a childhood fascination we all have that moment when you discover that the earth is round and you walk around trying to see that curve. Available in a range of colors, the Coffee Table is perfect in the living room or on the patio.
Designed by Maya Lin.Product Details
- Designed by Maya Lin, 1998
- Approved for outdoor use
- Due to recycled content, black specs can be seen on the surface of the stone
- The table top's curve creates a horizontal surface while still allowing for water run off
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for low-emitting products
- Available in various colors
Materials Molded polyethylene with 100% recycled content.
White, molded polyethylene.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 32 in W x 22.5 in D x 15 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 85T32M-BLRC, 85T32M-WW, 85T32M-CHRC, 85T32M-KHRC, 85T32M-SPRC, 85T32M-TARC, 85T32M-WRRC Catalog ID 127240 Reference ID "Knoll Maya Lin Coffee Table" (Stock ID 196902373)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $75.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.