Be the host of everyone's dreams with the help of the Corridor Compact Bar by BDI. Slatted louvered doors open to reveal shelves and storage for bottles, stemware, tumblers, and other bartending supplies. Made of wood and designed by Matthew Weatherly, it's sure to be a hit at every party and will always come in handy for just the right occasions.
Designed by Matthew Weatherly.
- Door open to reveal shelves for bottles in the doors and storage for wine bottles, glasses, stemware and more
- The micro-etched black glass top is a durable work surface, providing easy clean up long after the party is over
- Available in Chocolate Stained Walnut, Charcoal Stained Ash or Natural Walnut finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Stained solid wood.
Satin-Etched tempered glass.
Powder coated steel.
- Overall: 36 in W x 18.5 in D x 41 in H
- Adjustable Shelf Spacing: 2.5 in
- Adjustable Shelf Capacity: 15 lbs.
- Drawer Capacity: 15 lbs.
- Door Capacity: 20 lbs.
- Top Surface Capacity: 75 lbs.
Product Weight: 175 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 195 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5620 CWL, 5620 CRL, 5620 WL GTIN705176562009, 705176562054, 705176562016 Catalog ID 1049550 Reference ID "BDI Corridor Compact Bar" (Stock ID 405886076)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $260.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.