Be the host of everyone's dreams with the help of the Corridor Compact Bar by BDI. Slatted louvered doors open to reveal shelves and storage for bottles, stemware, tumblers, and other bartending supplies. Made of wood and designed by Matthew Weatherly, it's sure to be a hit at every party and will always come in handy for just the right occasions.
Designed by Matthew Weatherly.
- Door open to reveal shelves for bottles in the doors and storage for wine bottles, glasses, stemware and more
- The micro-etched black glass top is a durable work surface, providing easy clean up long after the party is over
- Available in Chocolate Stained Walnut, Charcoal Stained Ash or White Oak finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Stained solid wood.
Satin-Etched tempered glass.
Powder coated steel.
- Overall: 36 in W x 18.5 in D x 41 in H
- Adjustable Shelf Spacing: 2.5 in
- Adjustable Shelf Capacity: 15 lbs.
- Drawer Capacity: 15 lbs.
- Door Capacity: 20 lbs.
- Top Surface Capacity: 75 lbs.
Product Weight: 175 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 195 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5620 CWL, 5620 CRL, 5620 WOK GTIN705176562009, 705176562054, 705176562078 Catalog ID 1049550 Reference ID "BDI Corridor Compact Bar" (Stock ID 405886076)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $250.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.