The BDI Centro Lateral File Cabinet has a sturdy, modern design that helps you keep sensitive documents safe. Made of white oak veneers and powder-coated steel, the cabinet offers two locking file drawers for hanging letter or legal-size file folders. The cabinet's satin-etched tempered glass can conveniently provide additional workspace, so position the cabinet near a desk in your home office.
Designed by Matthew Weatherly.
- Modern-style file cabinet
- Durable tempered glass top
- Drawers with anti-tip hardware
- Two locking file drawers
- Letter/Legal file drawer
- Part of Centro Collection
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Satin-Etched tempered glass.
Painted hardwood veneer.
Powder coated steel.
- Lateral File Cabinet: 35 in W x 18 in D x 29 in H
- 6402 Return: 40.25 in W x 18 in D x 29 in H
- Lateral File Cabinet: 38 in W x 21 in D x 29.5 in H
- 6402 Return: 43.5 in W x 20 in D x 9 in H
Top Capacity: 75 lbs.
- Lateral File Cabinet: 152 lbs.
- 6402 Return: 38 lbs.
- Lateral File Cabinet: 174 lbs.
- 6402 Return: 49 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 6416 SW/GRY, 6416 SW/GRY + 6402 SW/GRY GTIN705176641605, Catalog ID 6361305 Reference ID "BDI Centro Lateral File Cabinet" (Stock ID 5348580997)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $145.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.