Made in Vermont by Copeland Furniture. The Astrid collection is crafted in solid cherry hardwood, solid walnut and dark chocolate maple or solid maple with several finish options.
- Astrid collection
- Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique
- Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality
- Fixture comes with (HGN-155) Hourglass Brushed Nickel Knob
- Clean the surface of the furniture with a soft damp cloth and then dry thoroughly
- GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions
- Available in various colors
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
- ADA Compliant
||Solid Maple Hardwood.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 18.5" W x 18" D x 20.4" H
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 3" W x 2" D x 20.4" H
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 45 lbs.
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 45 lbs.
Shipping Time: 03 - Natural Cherry, 14 - Walnut/Dark Chocolate Maple ship in 1-2 weeks. Please note: All others ship in 7-8 weeks.
Ships via Complimentary 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request up to 7 swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
As provided by Copeland Furniture:
- Copeland Furniture warrants its products (excluding dining chairs and upholstered elements) to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Please note that seasonal wood movement of solid wood products including minor bowing cupping and dimensional changes are normal and are not considered warranty issues.
- Copeland Furniture warrants its dining chairs (excluding fabric or leather coverings which are covered separately) to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of five years from the time you receive the product in your home.
- Fabric, leather coverings and internal foam on all Copeland Furniture upholstered elements (dining chair seats, upholstered headboard panels, bench seats, etc.) are warranted for a period of one year against defective material or workmanship as well as unusual wear resulting from normal residential use and care. This warranty does not cover wear, fading, shrinkage, or stretching, which can occur with the normal use of most fabrics. If you choose to have fabric protection or other chemical treatments applied to your purchase, most have their own warranty, which will replace and void this warranty. Fabric damage or failure due to aforesaid chemical treatments, heavy soiling, or improper cleaning are not covered. Non-standard coverings provided by the consumer or dealer (COM) are not covered under the terms of this warranty.
- The limited warranty on Copeland Furniture finishes is five years from the time you receive the product in your home. Finishes are not warrantied against prolonged exposure to moisture, extreme temperatures, or color changes due to exposure to sunlight or scratches and abrasions.
- The limited warranty on mechanical devices such as ball bearing drawer glides and dining table extension mechanisms is five years from the date you receive the product in your home.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.