The Arden by Fanimation performs double duty, combining functionality with aesthetics.
The Arden by Fanimation performs double duty, combining functionality with aesthetics. The Walnut legs and the fan’s finish recall the clean and classic lines of an architect’s tripod, dovetailing nicely with transitional as well as classic decor. The Arden stands just under 44 inches high (including grill). A three-speed rotary switch provides a trio of comfort levels.
- The Arden Collection
- Walnut finish legs
- 50 degree total oscillation
- Limited Lifetime Motor
- Available in Oil-Rubbed Bronze and Satin Nickel
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Made with metal and wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 20.9 in W x 18.2 in D x 43.8 in H
- Requires a grounded electrical supply line of 120 volts AC, 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- 8 ft power cord is included
- 82 x 25 motor is designed for optimal performance with this fan
- 3-speed rotating switch (on back of motor)
- Approximate speeds (depending on blade selection) Highâ€”1280 rpm; Medâ€”970 rpm; Lowâ€”830 rpm
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: FP8014SN, FP8014OB GTIN840506056398, 840506056794 Catalog ID 632986 Reference ID "Fanimation Arden Pedestal Fan" (Stock ID 366181057)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.