AJ Eklipta was designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1959 for Rødovre Town Hall. They were used indoors on stairways and outdoors as wall lamps. Arne Jacobsen preferred the largest model when specifying his own projects. Today, AJ Eklipta is used worldwide and in a variety of architectural contexts.
Designed by Arne Jacobsen.
- AJ Collection
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen
- May be mounted on the wall or ceiling
- 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (watts pending on size of fixture) can also be used
- Dimmable with 0-10V dimmer (for size Medium, Large)
- UL Listed
- Wet Rated: Suitable for outdoor use
- Small and medium are ADA compliant when used as a wall sconce
- Available in three sizes
- Available in White finish
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Materials Ceiling/Wall box: Spun aluminum.
Diffuser: Hand-blown white opal glass.
- Overall: 8.7 in W x 4 in D x 8.7 in H
- Backplate: 4.7 in W x 4.7 in H
- Overall: 13.7 in W x 4 in D x 13.7 in H
- Backplate: 6.8 in W x 6.8 in H
- Overall: 17.7 in W x 5.5 in D x 17.7 in H
- Backplate: 8.5 in W x 8.5 in H
- LED and Incandescent compatible
- 1 x 10W 120V 3000K LED lamp (not included)
- 1 x 10W 120V-277V 3000K LED lamp (not included)
- 1 x 24W 120V-277V 3000K LED lamp (not included)
- Wet Rated
- ADA (for small and medium when used as a wall sconce)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5743911192, 10000121108, 10000121113 Catalog ID 32120 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen AJ Eklipta Ceiling / Wall Light" (Stock ID 172868313)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.