ZOE is the first collaboration between Daria Zinovatnaya and GAN. The series expresses, in the purest way, the importance of form and color for the Ukrainian interior designer and industrial designer. His creations flow on a blank canvas in which textures, geometry and planes of color are combined. SOOL, one of the two rugs that make up the collection, is made using the kilim technique, an ancestral method that does not use knots and with which flat and light rugs are obtained thanks only to the weft of fibers that cover the warp of threads.
Designed by Daria Zinovatnaya.Product Details
- Zoe Collection
- Country of Origin: India
- Kilim Technique
- Pile Height: 0.24 in
- Available in Multi color
- Available in two sizes
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials 100% new wool. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 68 in W x 95 in L
- Large: 87 in W x 118 in L
- Small: 86 in W x 11 in D x 11 in H
- Large: 110 in W x 13 in D x 13 in H
- Small: 14.9 lbs.
- Large: 35.5 lbs.
- Small: 20 lbs.
- Large: 40 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 167043, 167042 GTIN8400000683760, 8400000683777 Reference ID "GAN Rugs Zoe Sool Rug" (Stock ID 6575869853741)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.