Channel your inner green thumb with these ingenious Swedish pots that won’t let you over- or under-water. Each set consists of a terracotta planter inside a reservoir of hand-blown glass. Just fill the reservoir with water to ensure plants will absorb only what they need through the terracotta pot walls. The upper section of the pot is glazed to make handling easier. Safe for indoor and outdoor use while the temperature stays above frost point, these self-watering pots are attractive additions to your patio, windowsill or table.
Designed by Nils Plöjel.Product Details
- Designed in 2008
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- The small size fits one or two mini cacti
- The large is large enough to fit a potted azalea or fern
- Suitable for most houseplants but not recommended for succulents or orchids
- Dishwasher safe
- Available in three sizes
Materials Terracotta, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 4.9 in Dia x 3.7 in H
- Medium: 6 in Dia x 5.2 in H
- Large: 7.4 in Dia x 6.5 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 801500, 801501, 801502 GTIN7350103280001, 7350103280018, 7350103280025 Catalog ID 34009126 Reference ID "MoMA WetPot Self-Watering Pot" (Stock ID 5017296797741)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $10.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.