A truly unique design that draws inspiration from the ocean's graceful and tubular wave formations.
- Wave collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Three blades
- Ships with 6 inch downrod
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 21 degrees
- Slope ceiling adapter available for ceiling slopes 22-45 degrees
- Blades are available in 52 inch blade span
- Variable blade pitch
- Ships with RCS213 Remote Control
- Compatible with WCS213 Wall Control
- Compatible Smart Control: BD-1000
- ETL Listed
- Available in Distress Koa, Silver, White or Coal finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials ABS. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 52 in W x 12.5 in H
- Leadwire Length: 80 in
- Downrod: 0.75 in Dia x 6 in H
- Motor Size: 172x14mm
- RPM: 164
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM): 4601.03
- Watts at high speed: 68.13
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts): 67.53
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: F843-DK, F843-SL, F843-WH, F843-CL GTIN706411044267, 706411044274, 706411044250, 706411060861 Catalog ID 13981089 Reference ID "Minka Aire Wave Ceiling Fan" (Stock ID 10320441609)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.