Viscontea pendant lamps were one of the first lighting collections designed using the cocoon material and the result of a collaboration with the Castiglioni brothers, Tobia Scarpa, Cesare Cassina and Dino Gavina. Designed in 1960, these designs have stood the test of time and helped spawn other collections. Viscontea provides diffused ambient illumination.
- Designed by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, 1960
- Suitable for indoor use
- UL Listed
- Available in White finish
Care and Cleaning:
Designed by Achille Castiglioni.Designed by Pier Giacomo Castiglioni.
- Do not use alcohol or other solvents
- Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials White powder coated internal steel structure sprayed with a unique "cocoon" resin to create the diffuser which is then protected by a transparent sprayed on finish. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 26.8 in Dia x 19.3 in H
- Cord Length: 157 in
- 1 x 150W 120V E26 (medium base) type T10 Frosted Halogen lamp (included)
- Dry Location
SKUFU800109 Catalog ID 1007045 Reference ID "FLOS Viscontea Pendant" (Stock ID 402469656)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by FLOS:
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.