At first glance, Vetra could be no more than a traditional, old-fashioned, blown-glass lamp, but turning it on yields a surprise. Joan Gaspar uses a completely closed glass diffuser as a reflector, and creatively places the light source outside -instead of inside- the shade. The Vetra gives off more light than one would expect, without glare. Much of the light is directed downward, and the rest is filtered toward the inside of the shade, subtly illuminating it. Like an echo multiplying the light, when it’s on, its entire outline is drawn out and seems to come alive.
This collection was designed in table, suspension and floor models in different diameters (8”, 13” & 17”).
- Vetra Collection
- Designed in 2018
- Assembly required
- Matte-finish blown glass shade with lacquered aluminum dissipater
- Black electrical cord
- 3 positions sensor dimmer
- 120V version: Dimmable via TRIAC phase control dimmer, not included
- 120-277V version: Dimmable via 0-10V dimmer, not included
- cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in two sizes
- Available in 120V or 120-277V voltage
- Available in White finish
Designed by Joan Gaspar.
- Use a soft damp cloth, with soap or neutral detergent
- Do not use alcohol or other solvents
- UL Listed
Materials Matte-finish blown glass shade.
- Overall: 12.6 in Dia x 5.9 in H
- Max Height: 86.9 in
- Canopy: 4.3 in Dia x 1.4 in H
- Overall: 16.9 in Dia x 7.8 in H
- Max Height: 88.8 in
- Canopy: 5 in Dia x 1.8 in H
- 1 x 8.1W 120V 1019 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 16.2W 120V 2039 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A689-022, A689-015, A689-023, A689-016 Catalog ID 27938534 Reference ID "Marset Vetra LED Pendant" (Stock ID 3924346994733)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Marset:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.