This stool was originally made in very small numbers in our jig shop for use by our designers in the days when designers used pencil and paper and sat at drawing boards. A feature of this bar stool is the classic Windsor wedge joint, where the leg of the chair goes right through the seat; a wedge is then inserted into a cut in the leg, forming a remarkably strong joint. Sanded off flush with the seat, the joint then provides a beautiful design element.
Designed by Lucian Ercolani.
- Originals Collection
- Country of Origin: England
- Designed in 1956
- Available in two sizes
- Available in various colors
- Quick Ship
Materials Wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Counter: 15.25 in W x 14.5 in D x 25.5 in H
- Bar: 15.25 in W x 14.5 in D x 29.5 in H
- Counter: 19.75 in W x 19.75 in D x 29.25 in H
- Bar: 19 in W x 18.5 in D x 33.25 in H
- Counter: 9 lbs.
- Bar: 10 lbs.
- Counter: 13 lbs.
- Bar: 15 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 4667DM, 4667SB, 4666SB, 4666DM, 4667OC, 4667OE, 4667NM, 4667OG, 4667VR, 4667WG, 4667DA, 4666OC, 4666OE, 4666NM, 4666OG, 4666VR, 4666WG, 4666DA Catalog ID 33197707 Reference ID "L.Ercolani Utility Stool" (Stock ID 4865455030317)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.