Designed to clamp to any horizontal surface of between 6 and 50mm thick, their Type Range Desk Clamp extends the functional possibilities of their best-selling Type 75™ desk lamp. Now scaled down to its corresponding products, it is more compact, convenient and versatile than ever before.
- Type 75 Collection
- Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, 2004
- Constant tension spring technology
- Integrated shade-mounted switch
- Plug: 2-blade US plug to NEMA 1-15
- Accessory is included and is color-matched
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Jet Black, Alpine White, Slate Grey or Silver Luster color
Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-60gDesigned by Sir Kenneth Grange.
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Matt paint or brushed aluminum finish.
Aluminum shade and arms.
Chrome plated fittings.
- Lamp Head: 5.5 in Dia x 7.5 in H
- Max Reach: 26 in
- Desk Clamp: 1.5 in W x 2.4 in D x 4.3 in H
- Cable Length: 106.3 in
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 13W 120V E26 (medium base) 900 Lumens, 80 CRI, 2700K Compact Fluorescent lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 32649, 32661, 32657, 32653 GTIN5019644326495, 5019644326617, 5019644326570, 5019644326532 Catalog ID 8057508 Reference ID "Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp with Clamp" (Stock ID 6030674245)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.