A simple curved band in blown glass, illustrating the profile of a soft volume that contains the light source. This is Tutu: a wall lamp where the diffuser and mount are held together by a pin, a structure recalling a ballerina's chignon. Its shape is asymmetrical with two parallel sides of different lengths. This makes the lamp even more versatile – it can be mounted with the longest side facing upwards or downwards. Tutu lets out a defined band of light upwards and downwards, and projects a warm light into the surrounding area through its diffuser.
Designed by Defne Koz.
- Tutu Collection
- Designed by Defne Koz, 2001
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Ivory or White finish
- Made in Italy
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Hand-blown cased glass diffuser achieved using glass blowing procedure without turning the glass in the mold (referred to as "stationary"), white on the inside and colored on the outside, glossy finish.
Wall mounting plate and mount, housing the lighting technology part, made of aluminum color epoxy powder coated die cast zamak.
Brushed aluminum decorative glass support rods.
- Overall: 11.5 in W x 5 in D x 7 in H
- 2 x 40W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type B10 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 114005I 51 U, 114005I 11 U Catalog ID 1205588 Reference ID "Foscarini Tutu Wall Light" (Stock ID 415069512)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.