Clamp mounted luminaire for adjustable direct and diffused task lighting.
Designed by Giancarlo Fassina.Designed by Michele De Lucchi.
- Tolomeo Collection
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina, 2004
- Made in Italy
- Dimmer on cord (use dimmable bulb)
- UL Listed
- UL Listed
Materials Fully adjustable articulated arm structure in polished aluminum.
Joints, tension control knobs, and mountings in polished die-cast aluminum.
Support cables in stainless steel.
Table clamp in die-cast aluminum.
Diffuser with aluminum frame, available in parchment paper or in pale grey satin and polycarbonate fiber blend.
- Overall: 65 in W x 76.8 in H
- Shade: 12.6 in Dia x 8.7 in H
- Overall: 65.75 in W x 78 in H
- Shade: 14.2 in Dia x 9.9 in H
- Overall: 66.9 in W x 79.5 in H
- Shade: 16.5 in Dia x 11.4 in H
- 1 x 17W E26 (medium base) type A19 LED (not included) OR
- 1 x 24W E26 (medium base) twist dimmable Fluorescent lamp (not included)OR
- 1 x 23W E26 (medium base) type G40 Fluorescentlamp (not included)
1 x 75W E26 (medium base) type A19 Halogen lamp (not included)OR
- 1 x 150W E26 (medium base) type A21 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: TLM0000, TLM0001, TLM0002, TLM0003, TLM0004, TLM0005, TLM0006, TLM0007, TLM0008 Catalog ID 180024 Reference ID "Artemide Tolomeo Mega Table Clamp Light" (Stock ID 269764853)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Artemide:
Contact Customer Service
- Artemide Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.