Stem suspended luminaire for adjustable direct and indirect LED, fluorescent, halogen or incandescent lighting.
Designed by Michele De Lucchi.
- Tolomeo Collection
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina, 1996
- Made in Italy
- Diffusers in stamped, anodized mattee aluminum, rotatable 360 degrees incorporating on/off switch
- Mounting to standard electrical junction boxes
- UL Listed
Please note, this product option is made-to-order, non-cancellable, and may incur a longer shipping time.
Please note, this product option is non-returnable and excluded from our 30-day return policy.
- UL Listed
Materials Fully adjustable articulating arms in extruded natural polished anodized aluminum.
Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum, cables in stainless steel.
Telescopic stem in chrome plated steel, adjustable at installation.
- Overall: 59 in W x 47.25 in H max extension
- Diffuser: 5.9 in Dia
- 2 x 17W E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included)
- 2 x 24W E26 (medium base) twist Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- 2 x 75W E26 (medium base) type A19 Halogen lamp (not included)
- 2 x 100W E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUUSC-A036408 Catalog ID 73234 Reference ID "Artemide Tolomeo Double Suspension" (Stock ID 174637573)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Artemide:
Contact Customer Service
- Artemide Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.