The classic image of the bedside lamp has been revisited by Kartell technology and transformed into an industrial product. Made of transparent or colored injected polycarbonate, Take is available in various chromatic tones. The shape comes from the joining of two joined symmetrical parts: two flat, rectangular and two-dimensional plates which each assume the shape and volume of a half-lamp. The internal pleating of the lampshade embellishes the item, creating a play of light when turned on. The optimum value and perfect packaging for a cash-and-carry product make it an excellent gift idea.
Take lamp has an asymmetric look, that the back panel can be seen from the front not from the side.
- Provides diffused lighting
- UL Listed
- Available in various colors
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 7.3 in W x 11.8 in D x 7 in H
- 1 x 28W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) Type B Halogen lamp (not included)
- ENEC 03
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 9050/Q3, 9050/B4, 9050/Q2, 9050/Q7, 9050/Q8 GTIN8034105780811, 8034105780798, 8034105781092, 8034105781061, 8034105780835 Catalog ID 52938 Reference ID "Kartell Take Table Lamp" (Stock ID 174295713)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.