The Iittala Taika mug is part of the whimsical Taika series, illustrated by Klaus Haapaniemi for Iittala in 2007. Available in white, blue and black the design draws upon folklore for a fanciful design that is visually stunning. Taika means “magic” in Finnish and the classic forms designed by Heikki Orvola combine well with other Iittala collections, brings a playful magic to your table.
Designed by Heikki Orvola.Designed by Klaus Haapaniemi.Product Details
- Taika Collection
- Designed by Heikki Orvola and Klaus Haapaniemi, 2007
- Country of Origin: Thailand
- Safe for use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher
- Available in Black, White or Blue color
Materials Vitro porcelain. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 4.75 in W x 3.5 in D x 4.5 in H
Volume: 13.5 oz
Product Weight: 0.6 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1012500 x 2, 1012450 x 2, 1012452 x 2 GTIN7320065006940, 7320065005059, 7320065005066 Catalog ID 291579 Reference ID "iittala Taika Mug (Set of 2)" (Stock ID 318602565)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.