Silo X20 series monopoints are the perfect replacements for halogen MR16's as they offer lower wattage with superior lumen output, over 10 times the rated life span, less maintenance, no projected heat, and BeamShift technology. All Silo X20 series track luminaires are equipped with BeamShift technology, allowing continuous in-field modification of beam angle from spot to flood. Canopy is included with fixture. Monopoint can be ordered with an extension rod (6", 12", 18", 24", 36") to drop the head.
- Silo Collection
- Suitable for interior use
- USA Assembled
- Acrylic diffuser
- Continuously Adjustable Beam angles from 15 Degree Spot to 50 Degree Flood
- Die-cast aluminum construction with rotatable front face
- Economical performance luminaire with integral LED and driver
- Accommodates 1 lens or glare control accessory
- Canopy is included with fixture; Monopoint can be ordered with an extension rod (6", 12", 18", 24", 36") to drop the head
- Accommodates one lens and one glare control accessory
- High Powered LED module (No Lamp Required); LED Power: 20W, Comparable: 75W MR16; Rated life: 50,000 hours
- Universal Driver
- Smooth and continuous dimming to 10% with an Electronic Low Voltage Dimmer
- Energy Star Rated
- ETL and cETL Listed
- Damp Rated
- Title 24
- Available in various of color temperatures
- Available in Black, White or Brushed Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
- Energy Star
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Die cast aluminum, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 2.7 in W x 6 in D x 7 in H
- Canopy: 4.5 in Dia x 0.6 in H
- 1 x 20W 120-240-277V 1231 Lumens, 90CRI Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 20W 120-240-277V 1350 Lumens, 90CRI Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 20W 120-240-277V 1394 Lumens, 90CRI Module LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 20W 120-240-277V 1444 Lumens, 90CRI Module LED lamp (included)
- Damp Location
- Title 24
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: MO-2020-927-BK, MO-2020-927-BN, MO-2020-927-WT, MO-2020-930-BK, MO-2020-930-BN, MO-2020-930-WT, MO-2020-935-BK, MO-2020-935-BN, MO-2020-935-WT, MO-2020-940-BK, MO-2020-940-BN, MO-2020-940-WT GTIN790576625508, 790576625522, 790576625515, 790576420998, 790576437101, 790576421001, 790576625539, 790576625553, 790576625546, 790576625560, 790576625584, 790576625577 Catalog ID 15316154 Reference ID "WAC Lighting Silo X20 Adjustable Spot Light" (Stock ID 92917956617)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by WAC Lighting:
5 Year Warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.