The Sedo is composed of just three floating planes all kept flat to the wall. This simple composition cloaks the light engine from view and filters the light as it is delivered far up and down the wall. It’s this wall grazing and diffuser glow that gives the Sedo a strong architectural presence.
Designed by Nick Sheridan.
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
- Wood grain will vary
- Energy Efficient LED Light Source
- Dimmable with Electronic Low Voltage or 0-10V dimmer
- UL Listed
- Damp Rated for Bathrooms and Covered Patios
- ADA Compliant
- Available in 2700K or 3500K
- Available in Dark Stained Walnut or Oiled Walnut wood finish
- Made in USA
- American Made
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Brushed aluminum, walnut. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14 in W x 4 in D x 36 in H
- Backplate: 4.25 in W x 0.4 in D x 12 in H
- 1 x 13W 120V 1130 Lumens, 90 CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- 1 x 13W 120V 1130 Lumens, 90 CRI, 3500K LED lamp (included)
- Damp Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 03-133-W-27P1, 03-133-W-35P1, 03-133-D-27P1, 03-133-D-35P1 Catalog ID 644463 Reference ID "Cerno Sedo Wall Light" (Stock ID 369603845)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.