The Rabari collection consists of three carpets made from 100% New Zealand wool, handmade in India by using the hand knotted and hand woven Sumak techniques. Beyond the exceptional beauty that gives the bright color of the wool curl, the Rabari contains four rugs (two in beige, one in black and one in olive green) with an outstanding design, a canvas on which Doshi Levien has designed a refined combination of rhythms with a unique graphic sensuality.
- Rabari Collection
- Technique: Hand Knotted and Hand woven
- Type: Indo Nepal + sumak
- Available in three sizes
- Available in Beige color
- Custom sizes are available; please contact sales team at 1-888-222-4410
Care and Cleaning
Designed by Jonathan Levien.Designed by Jonathan Levien + Nipa Doshi.Designed by Nipa Doshi.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Can be dry-cleaned
- It is recommended that you vacuum your rug regularly
- Clean any spillages with a suitable product before they dry
- We recommend to take your rug to a specialist dry-cleaner, if necessary
Materials 100% New Zealand Wool. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 67 in W x 94 in L x 0.6 in H
- Medium: 79 in W x 118 in L x 0.6 in H
- Large: 118 in W x 157 in L x 0.6 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 01RAB0020003, 01RAB0020008, 01RAB0020005 Catalog ID 952467 Reference ID "Nanimarquina Rabari 2 Rug" (Stock ID 396605856)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.