The Rabari collection consists of three carpets made from 100% New Zealand wool, handmade in India by using the hand knotted and hand woven Sumak techniques. Beyond the exceptional beauty that gives the bright color of the wool curl, the Rabari contains four rugs (two in beige, one in black and one in olive green) with an outstanding design, a canvas on which Doshi Levien has designed a refined combination of rhythms with a unique graphic sensuality.
- Rabari Collection
- Technique: Hand Knotted and Hand woven
- Type: Indo Nepal + sumak
- Available in three sizes
- Available in Beige color
Care and Cleaning
Designed by Jonathan Levien.Designed by Jonathan Levien + Nipa Doshi.Designed by Nipa Doshi.
- Can be dry-cleaned
- It is recommended that you vacuum your rug regularly
- Clean any spillages with a suitable product before they dry
- We recommend to take your rug to a specialist dry-cleaner, if necessary
- Quick Ship
Materials 100% New Zealand Wool. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 67 in W x 94 in L x 0.6 in H
- Medium: 79 in W x 118 in L x 0.6 in H
- Large: 118 in W x 157 in L x 0.6 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 01RAB0020003, 01RAB0020008, 01RAB0020005 Catalog ID 952467 Reference ID "Nanimarquina Rabari 2 Rug" (Stock ID 396605856)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.