The metallic update of an icon
The Precious Masters Arm Chair by Kartell is a powerful tribute to the three symbolic chair, re-read and re-interpreted by the creative genius of Phillipe Starck. The unmistakable silhouettes of "Series 7" by Arne Jacobsen, the "Tulip Armchair" by Eero Saarinen and the "Eiffel Chair" by Charles Eames are interwoven into a sinuous hybrid giving life to a fusion of original and engaging styles. On its four slim legs, the Precious Masters Arm Chair is roomy and comfy. It is special finish makes it feel sensual and velvety to the touch. The back of the chair is naturally its most distinctive feature with full and empty spaces created by the curvaceous crisscrossing lines of three different backs which descend to meet together at the seat edge. The Masters is light, practical, comes in various colors and can be stacked and used outdoors as well. To give the Masters an even more precious, exclusive and sophisticated look, Kartell's best-seller is given new and surprising metallic finishes.
Why We Love It:
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Design is stackable for easy storage when not in use.
- Metallic finishes bring an elevated touch to your favorite living and dining areas.
Designed by Eugeni Quitllet.Designed by Philippe Starck.Product Details
- Masters Collection
- Designed in 2015
- Awards: 2010 Good Design Award, 2013 Red dot Design Award
- Set of 2
- Available in Gold, Copper or Chrome color
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metallic modified polypropylene. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 21.1 in W x 21.1 in D x 32.6 in H
- Seat Height: 18.1 in
Product Weight: 8.9 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 22.9 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5864/GG, 5864/RR, 5864/XX, 5864/TT GTIN8058967198317, 8058967198331, 8058967198294, 8058967198355 Catalog ID 1408911 Reference ID "Kartell Precious Masters Arm Chair (Set of 2)" (Stock ID 442816596)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.