A kettle decidedly plastic in form, by Michele De Lucchi. "Plissé" -this product's very name declares the sculptural nature of its design: like a fabric that a thick pleating transforms into a three-dimensional shape, this kettle is reminiscent of an haute couture dress, a beautiful object sculpted by a fashion designer.
Designed by Michele De Lucchi.Product Details
- Plisse Collection
- The knob on the lid is the button that opens the kettle. On the body of the kettle, under the handle, there is a lever switch for switching on and off. A thick groove, which recalls that of the body of the kettle, also characterizes the design of the knob and the handle
- The power supply base is hidden: to the bottom of the kettle body, there is a small opening from which the cable pulls out
- Adjusting the cable length is easy, simply turn over the power supply base and unroll the cable using the appropriate loops until the cable is long enough to reach the plug socket
- On the lever switch, a light indicates when the water heater is active, once boiling point is reached, the kettle switches off automatically and the switch returns to its original position, to switch off the kettle before the water begins to boil, simply remove it from the power supply base: the heating process will stop and the switch will return to its original position
- Inside the spout, a filter retains any limestone particles formed inside the kettle, the filter can be removed, rinsed under running water and placed back in the spout
- To open the lid of the kettle, push the knob/opening button gently backward, this pulls back the internal release tab which holds the lid closed, the operation is made easier by the shape of the knob which has a slight indentation that transfers the pressure exerted by the finger to open the lid, to close the kettle, lower the lid until the internal tab clicks
- A symbol (MAX) located inside the body of the kettle indicates the maximum level of water that it can contain
- A safety device cuts off the power supply if it is too little or no water in the kettle, avoiding possible damage
- The handle is designed for comfortable, firm grip, the shape of the spout facilitates pouring
- The base of the kettle is thermally insulated, so even once the water has reached boiling point, it can be placed safely on any worktop/surface
- To clean the inside of the kettle, recommend using water and vinegar, for the exterior and for the power supply, it is best to use a damp cloth and a mild detergent
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Black, Red, Grey or White color
Materials Thermoplastic resin. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 8.25 in W x 6.25 in D x 8 in H
- Large: 8.25 in W x 6.25 in D x 11.5 in H
- Small: 34 oz
- Large: 58.5 oz
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: MDL06/1B, MDL06B, MDL06R, MDL06G, MDL06W GTIN8003299447961, 8003299441365, 8003299447978, 8003299447985, 8003299447992 Reference ID "Alessi Plisse Electric Kettle" (Stock ID 5317417238573)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.