The PH Septima is regarded as one of Poul Henningsen’s most refined pendants. When exhibited for the first time as a prototype at the Danish Museum of Decorative Art (now Design museum Danmark) in 1928, the poetic piece was publically applauded.
The shades made of clear glass are treated to appear with alternate clear and frosted fields and are positioned, so the frosted fields cover the clear fields underneath. This design allows the shades to spread the light in a more diffused manner while maintaining glare-free, downward directed light distribution. In addition, a neat round glass cup is placed at the top in order to prevent dust, etc. from falling into the lamp. In 1931, a smaller PH Septima 4 was launched based on shade sizes from the PH 4/4 lamp, where the original PH Septima 5 is based on shade sizes from the PH 5/5.
Clear glass with clear and frosted fields. Unique, organic form and iconic shape – poetic touch. Beautiful and classic materials. Easy to adapt to most interiors. The legs holding the shades are organically shaped. The round cup on the top prevent dust etc. to fall into the lamp.
Designed by Poul Henningsen.
- PH Collection
- Designed in 1927-1931
- Suitable for indoor use
- Down-ward directed light
- Mounting suspension type: Socket based
- Cable: White textile, 18 AWG
- 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (watts pending on size of fixture) can also be used
- cULus Listed
- Available in Clear / Satin Polished Brass shade
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Shades: Clear glass with sandblasted fields.
Legs: Steel, metallized brass.
Socket housing and canopy: Untreated satin-polished brass.
- Overall: 19.7 in Dia x 15.9 in H
- Cord Length: 144 in
- 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKU5741934508 GTIN5714693427635 Catalog ID 36859838 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen PH Septima Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5189474746413)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.