Poul Henningsen designed the three-shade system during 1925/1926. The first lights using the system were designed for an exhibition in Paris. His work with Louis Poulsen continued until his death in 1967. Throughout his life, PH sought to create glare-free lighting; aiming to direct light where it was most needed, and creating soft shadows while using incandescent bulbs as a light source. PH 3/2 Table is a member of the three-shade family and is one of 19 versions available today.
PH 3/2 Table consists of an approximately 30 cm top shade, but uses lower shades from the 2/2 model. These hybrid models were introduced due to the desire to hang the pendants at lower heights. The system was also used for wall, table and floor lamps.
Designed by Poul Henningsen.
- PH Collection
- Designed by Poul Henningsen, 1925/1926
- Suitable for indoor use
The fixture is designed based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards
The shades are made of hand-blown opal three-layer glass, which is glossy on top and sandblasted mattee on the underside, giving a soft and uniform light distribution
- Finish: Black chrome plated or high luster chrome plated; White opal glass
- Mounting: Cord type: Black; Switch: In-line on/off switch provided
- Fixture illuminates itself
- Timeless design
- Belongs to a family that includes chandelier, pendant, floor and wall lamps
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Chrome, Black Metalized or Brass finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Base: Black chrome plated or high luster chrome plated, brass.
Shades: Hand-blown white opal glass (sandblasted on the undersides for uniform light distribution).
Top plate: Black chrome plated or high luster chrome plated, spun brass.
Stem: Black chrome plated or high luster chrome plated, brass.
- Overall: 11.3 in Dia x 18.6 in H
- Base: 6.1 in Dia
- Cord Length: 120 in
- 1 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G16.5 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 10W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G16.5 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5744901826, 5744901350, 5744901512 GTIN5703411096703, 5703411091036, 5703411184141 Catalog ID 32166 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen PH 3/2 Glass Table Lamp" (Stock ID 172868925)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.