Marking Poul Henningsen's 120th birthday on 9 September, Louis Poulsen launched the new PH 3½-3 pendant. Based on Poul Henningsen's original drawings from the late 1920s and early 1930s, it features his renowned three-shade system. The pendant has metal shades, available in green, yellow, red and white. The fixture housing is silk mat brown and made of copper. All colors are based on Poul Henningsen's color universe. Like the designer, the fixtures are colorful! As an extra feature, all shades have a white painted rolled edge, accentuating the familiar profile of the three-shade fixture and creating beautiful optical symmetry.
The shades are pressed at Louis Poulsen's factory in Vejen, by Louis Poulsen's own staff – a craft only very few are trained in. Although the fixture is over 80 years old, it is both modern and classic at the same time, making it ideally suited to a broad range of interior design environments. It is seen as a charming, rustic, functional and unpretentious fixture. But it is much more. The PH 3½-3 pendant is a piece of Danish lighting design history. It provides functional, decorative light, and gives any interior a boost simply by being there, whether lit or unlit. It is beautiful alone, or grouped with other fixtures.
Designed by Poul Henningsen.
- PH Collection
- Designed by Poul Henningsen, 1925/1926
- Suitable for indoor use
The fixture is 100% glare-free, with a design based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs most of the light downwards
The shades are made of deep drawn aluminum with white inner surface that ensures gentle, downward light distribution
The downward light is both soft and pleasant
- Mounting: Canopy: White; Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Design icon, timeless design
- Glare free light
- Historical details
- Suitable for repetitive installations
- Symmetric light distribution
- White inner-side to optimize light output
- White rolled edges on shades
- 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (watts pending on size of fixture) can also be used
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in White Glass / Black Metalized, White Glass / Chrome OR White Glass / Brass finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Shades: Handblown white opal glass.
Suspension: Black metalized or high luster chrome plated, brass.
- Overall: 13 in Dia x 12 in H
- Cord Length: 117.6 in
- LED and Incandescent compatible
- 1 x 15W 120V 2700K E26 (medium base) type A21 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5741919675, 5741919976, 5741919989 GTIN5703411096260, 5714693092567, 5714693092604 Catalog ID 1349836 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen PH 3 1/2-3 Glass Pendant" (Stock ID 434310628)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.