The Perch twin-sized loft bed is an elegant space-saver. Used alone as a loft bed, it allows for ample storage and play space underneath. It can also be combined with the Perch lower twin bed (sold separately), to create a bunk bed unit.
- Perch collection
- Meets all US, Canadian and European safety standards
- The CPSC recommends a loft for children 6 and older
- Sturdy frame and solid rails
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
- Lower than a conventional loft bed, improving accessibility
- Can be combined with Perch lower twin bed (sold separately) to create a bunk bed unit
- Assembly required
- Uses a standard twin mattress (not included)
- Mattress should be no more than 8" thick
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Available in 2 finishes: white/birch, white/walnut
- Quick Ship
Materials Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF.
Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards.
Packaging made of recycled cardboard.
- Overall: 77.9" W x 44.25" D x 64" H
- Ladder - 23" from outside of bed frame to outside of ladder (at bottom)
- 250 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2PTL01, 2PTL02 Catalog ID 6095704 Reference ID "Oeuf Perch Twin Loft Bed" (Stock ID 3799758405)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.