Nyhavn Wall was designed by Alfred Homann and Ole V. Kjær in 1976. Nyhavn Wall won a prize in a competition held by Louis Poulsen for lighting in old and heritage urban areas. Homann explains the idea behind the wall fixture: It was important that the fixture was smaller and more discreet than the other products on the market at that time. The light is characterized by a cone-shaped shade and three anti-glare rings which emit soft light directed upwards.
- Designed by Alfred Homann and Ole V. Kjær, 1976
- Suitable for outdoor use
The conical shade ensures comfortable light that is directed downwards in a wide beam
The shade interior has a white mattee painted surface, ensuring uniform light distribution
The rings ensure that a stray light is controlled, and direct a small amount of light onto the top side of the shade for self-illumination
- Mounted directly to finished surface over a recessed 4” octagonal junction box
- Classic design and aesthetic expression
- Architectural versatility, timeless design, discreet presence
- Belongs to a family with bollard, pendant and post models
- 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (watts pending on size of fixture) can also be used
- UL Listed
- Wet Rated: Suitable for outdoor use
- Available in Copper or White finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Shades: Spun aluminum or spun copper.
Diffuser: Clear glass (INC) or partly frosted glass (CF).
Top: Spun aluminum or spun copper.
Mounting box: Die cast aluminum.
Mounting box cover: Spun aluminum or spun copper.
Arm: Copper plated, red brass or steel.
- Overall: 12.2 in W x 17.5 in D x 8.6 in H
- Canopy: 6 in W x 6 in H
- LED and Incandescent compatible
- 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included)
- Wet Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5743909366, 5743909379 GTIN5703411124710, 5703411124727 Catalog ID 1349845 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen Nyhavn Outdoor Wall Light" (Stock ID 434310688)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.