In floor, wall and suspension versions, Nobi guarantees total practicality for innovative elegant design. The two bowl-shaped glass discs are held in position by a system of tiny springs and fastened to the metal frame by two pins. In this way the diffuser rotates on itself, directing its halogen beam as required.
Designed by Metis Lighting.
- Nobi Collection
- Designed in 1992
- Matte white, chromed or nickel-plated satined metal frame
- Frosted glass diffusers
- Anodized aluminum reflectors for indirect beam and spacer for electrical connections are also available
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- Awards: Selected ADI Design Index 1994
- ETL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available with or without a reflector
- Available in White, Chrome or Satin Nickel Plated color
- Quick Ship
Materials Metal, aluminum.
Frosted glass diffusers.
- Overall: 5.9 in Dia x 7.9 in H
- 1 x 150W 120V T3/S Double Ended R7s Halogen lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: F302345150BINU, F302345150BINU + R308600M02AL00, F302345150CRNU, F302345150CRNU + R308600M02AL00, F302345150NSNU, F302345150NSNU + R308600M02AL00 Catalog ID 71860 Reference ID "FontanaArte Nobi Wall Light" (Stock ID 174572893)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.