A white blown glass sphere slides along a brushed brass ring, which allows it to take different positions and to freely adjust and direct the diffuser. The frame becomes a support, a hook to hang the appliance to the wall, or a handle promoting an interaction with light.
NH continues research on the dynamic interaction of experience, details, materials, form, and light that Neri&Hu are pursuing with Artemide.
The selected materials represent a perfect combination of tradition and innovation, as well as the expression of responsible and sustainable design, also conveyed by the use of an in-box low-consumption retrofit LED source and by the eco-friendly cardboard packaging.
Designed by Lyndon Neri.Designed by Neri & Hu.Designed by Rossana Hu.
- NH Collection
- Designed by Neri & HU
- Made in Italy
- Switch on cord
- Diffused light
- Diffuser in white blown glass
- Adjustable ring in a brushed brass
- Structure in metal painted black
- UL Listed
- UL Listed
Materials A white blown glass sphere slides along a brushed brass ring.
Structure in metal painted black.
- Overall: 5.5 in W x 7.75 in D x 12.8 in H
- 1 x 5W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G16.5 LED lamp (not included)
SKUUSC-1277018A Catalog ID 21021866 Reference ID "Artemide NH Wall Light" (Stock ID 700555427885)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Artemide:
5 year limited warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.