The Multi-Lite Table Lamp is characterised by its multiple combination possibilities where the light can be directed upwards, downwards or exude an asymmetrical art light in any room. With its timeless elegance and decorative expression, the table lamp appears almost sculptural.
The Multi-Lite was first designed in 1972 by Louis Weisdorf with the aim of celebrating his passion for diversity. Two cylindrical shapes lay the foundation of the lamp and a metal ring encompasses it and anchors the two-quarter spherical shades, which ultimately completes a picture of an iconic design with multiple purposes.
The decorative Multi-Lite Table Lamp is an evolution of the pendant design and ideal for creating a festive ambient light in domestic environments as well as hotel rooms and other public areas.
“The Multi-Lite Table Lamp helps the Multi-Lite design to be part of a wider spectrum – and foremost places with limited space”. – Louis Weisdorf.
Designed by Louis Weisdorf.
- Multi Lite Collection
- Designed in 1972
- Suitable for indoor use
- Brass base finish with Brass wire color, Chrome base finish with Black wire color
- Black plug
- Supply voltage: AC power
- All lamps can be fitted with a dimmer
- Available in various base finishes/shade colors
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 10 in W x 19.7 in H
- Shade: 9.5 in Dia
- Base: 6.3 in Dia
- Wire Length: 78.7 in
- Incandescent, Halogen, LED compatible
- 40W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) Incandescent lamp (not included) OR
- 30W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) Halogen lamp (not included) OR
- 5-6W 120V E26 (medium base) 90CRI LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10055883, 10055884, 10055886, 10055887 GTIN5715010545421, 5715010545438, 5715010545452, 5715010545469 Catalog ID 36172587 Reference ID "Gubi Multi Lite Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5155404939309)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.