The ceiling version of the Mercer lamp joins this range of lighting fixtures that stand out for their subtle reversal of roles: the cloth shade is inside a structure of transparent blown glass. The glass delicately protects the shade in warm pleated cotton or in a sophisticated black and gold fabric, at the same time as producing additional reflections. The main aim of this lamp is to give the ceiling of a room a delicate, warm glow, at the same time as providing illumination.
Marset USA is a beautifully edited lighting collection that revels in subtle detail and maximal ambiance, resulting in luminaires that engage the senses and enhance quality of life through clean, contemporary design, innovative production techniques and flawless craftsmanship. The company integrates an ever-growing range of disciplines which result of streamlined, sophisticated lighting that infuses an environment with warmth and personality.
Designed by Javier M. Borras.Designed by Joan Gaspar.
- Mercer Collection
- Assembly required
- Suitable for indoor use
- Textile shade that floats inside a transparent blown glass structure
- Opal diffuser disk on the lower part
- UL Listed
- Available in Natural or Pearl White color
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials glass, cotton. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 17.3 in Dia x 6.9 in H
- Canopy: 5.51 in Dia
- Compact Fluorescent
- 2 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp, 20W Compact Fluorescent lamp can be used (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A89-067, A89-085 Catalog ID 79257 Reference ID "Marset Mercer Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 174654829)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.