The Mangas Rectangular Wool Rug from Gandia Blasco is a modern rug made from 100% new wool. The backsieing is cotton. Wool rugs are durable and extremely comfortable, but best of all, wool is a renewable resource. It is green and recyclable and biodegradable. Wool rugs are naturally dirt resistant and flame retardant, and last longer than synthetic fibers while maintaining their appearance and wearing much more gracefully than a synthetic fiber rug, too. Wool has the natural ability of making a room warmer during the winter and cooler in the summer, in addition to offering a soft feel under your feet that simply cannot be matched by any synthetic fiber currently on the market. The Mangas Rectangular Wool Rug is available in two different sizes and was designed by Patricia Urquiola. These modern rugs are Goodweave certified and the perfect addition to any room in your home.
Designed by Patricia Urquiola.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
- Available in 2 size: Small and Large
Materials Made of Wool.
Specifications (inches)Small: 67W x 95L
Large: 57W x 118L
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 02LN12843UR34, 02LN12802UR34 Catalog ID 49589 Reference ID "GAN Rugs Mangas Rectangular Wool Rug MR1" (Stock ID 172839221)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.