These modern rugs are the latest addition to the Mangas Rug Series by Gandia Blasco. 'Mangas' (English translation is Sleeves) is based on a patchwork of different wool knits, to create a collection of various typologies with different shapes, going from Manga corta (short sleeve) to Manga de campana (bell-shaped sleeve). The result is a series of eight very special knitted carpets, full of nuances, due to their variety of textures and colors. These irresistible modern rugs playfully combine texture, shape, colors and shades. The Mangas Rugs by Patricia Urquiola will add warmth and atmosphere to any space. There small size makes it a fit for the kids room or put them together to create shapes you like.
- Mangas collection
Designed by Patricia Urquiola.Product Details
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
- Available in Mini or Mini Naturales color
Materials Made of 100% virgin wool.
39L x 36W
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 02LN16354UR55, 02LN17854UR59 Catalog ID 49982 Reference ID "GAN Rugs Mangas Mini Globo Rug" (Stock ID 172840073)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.