Dressed in natures hues
The creative and innovative mind of the legendary furniture designer Hans J. Wegner conceived the CH78 Mama Bear Chair in 1954. The iconic design is now reissued by Carl Hansen & Søn, as a tribute to the man often referred to as the master of the chair.
A lesson in form and function, craftsmanship and courage, the CH78 Lounge Chair, affectionately known as the Mama Bear Chair, balances soft, supportive curves with dynamic geometric shapes. Made from solid FSC™-certified wood and offered in a range of beautiful upholstery and with an optional headrest in leather or corresponding fabric, the result is a sculptural piece of functional design that is equally at home in a living room as it is in a hotel lobby.
Designed by Hans J. Wegner.Product Details
- Design in 1954
- Available in various upholstery fabrics with Oak / Oil frame
- Available in various Optional Neck Pillows
Materials Chair: solid wood, solid beech, foam.
- Overall: 33.1 in W x 31.5 in D x 41.7 in H
- Seat Height: 15.7 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CH78, CH78, CH78, CH78, CH78, CH78, CH78 + CU CH78, CH78 + CU CH78, CH78 + CU CH78, CH78 + CU CH78, CH78 + CU CH78, CH78 + CU CH78 Catalog ID 36891776 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son Mama Bear Chair" (Stock ID 5194284695597)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.