The Waterford Lismore Connoisseur Whiskey Series respects and reveres whiskeys of all varieties with a flight of hand crafted crystal tasting glasses, each one individually shaped and designed for a specific whiskey to be enjoyed straight, neat, or on the rocks. How you choose to drink your whiskey will determine the best Lismore Connoisseur glass for your particular pour. The Lismore Connoisseur Straight Sided Tumbler serves the connoisseur who enjoys their whiskey with a splash of water, a dash of soda or an ice cube or two. This tumbler features a universal shape wide enough for the liquor to breathe and perfect for all types of whiskeys and bourbon.
Designed by George Penrose.Designed by William Penrose.Designed by William Penrose + George Penrose.
- Lismore Connoisseur Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Slovenia
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with soft cloth
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Crystal. Specifications Volume: 5 oz
Packaged Dimensions: 15.7 in W x 5.3 in D x 4.9 in H
Packaged Weight: 4.5 lbs.
SKU40008682 GTIN701587215206 Catalog ID 29952653 Reference ID "Waterford Lismore Connoisseur Tumblers (Set of 4)" (Stock ID 4201334472749)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.