Light-Air, the "illusionist" table lamp, defies the laws of gravity with its suspended light and offers both practicality and aesthetics. Light-Air is basic, modern and rational, yet at the same time produces a magical effect. The structure of the table model lends it a strong character. The new version is composed of a rectangular frame in transparent or through-colored engineering thermoplastic, housing a gold conical shade and a sculptured diffuser in the same plastic material. Alongside this model is a pendant version: transparent and entirely crystal-colored with a sculptured shade or conical diffuser covered in plissé.
Designed by Eugeni Quitllet.
- Light-Air Collection
- Designed by Eugeni Quitllet
- UL Listed
- Available in Black-crystal, Crystal, Amber, Rose or Light Blue color
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Transparent or mass-dyed thermoplastic technopolymer. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 6.6 in W x 5.5 in D x 12.6 in H
- 1 x 5W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) G45 LED lamp (included)
- IP20 ENEC 03CE
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 9135/E6, 9135/B4, 9135/AM, 9135/RO, 9135/AZ GTIN8058967195774, 8058967195750, 8058967195798, 8058967195811, 8058967195835 Catalog ID 683044 Reference ID "Kartell Light-Air Sculpted Table Lamp" (Stock ID 373848832)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.