Kelvin LED Green Mode adjustable table lamp providing direct lighting, with double pantograph arm and adjustable head. In order to activate the Daylight/Motion Sensor, simply keep your finger on the touch sensor switch on lamp head for a few seconds until it turns from orange to Green. Once the Daylight Sensor is activated, Kelvin LED Green Mode I lamp; II will automatically adjust its light output by responding to the brightness of the work surface it is illuminating. Kelvin LED Green II (with Motion Sensor) will go into sleep mode after 5 minutes of detecting no movement and will reactivate once it detects movement again. It will turn Off completely if it does not detect any movement for 2 hours. The Flos touch (TM) Technology touch sensor switch is active at all times allowing for manual control of ON/OFF switch and bypassing the Motion Detector. The Daylight Sensor and Motion Sensor function independently of each other.
- Kelvin Collection
- Designed by Antonio Citterio w Toan Nguyen, 2013
- Suitable for indoor use
- Extruded aluminum alloy square tube structure, machined mechanically, so that it houses a stainless steel load-compensation spring and injection-molded acetal resin sliding blocks
- 0.1 inch diameter wire outer tie rods
- The On/Off switch is electronic with optical mechanism, touch-sensor 3-step dimmer (100%-66%-33%) on lamp head
- The new Kelvin LED Green is offered in 2 different models: Kelvin LED Green I with Daylight Sensor and Kelvin LED Green II with Daylight Sensor lamp; Motion Sensor
- UL Listed
- Available in various finishes
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
||Fused aluminum alloy body.
Die-cast aluminum outer head, with injection-molded methacrylate diffuser.
Base external cover in ABS.
- Overall: 25.5 in W x 21.85 in H
- 30 x 7.5W 120V, 325 Lumens, 95 CRI, 3000K TOP LED lamp (included)
Shipping Time: Ships in 2 business days. Please note: Mode II / Anthracite is currently backordered and will begin shipping 08/03/2018. Mode II / Shiny White, Mode II / Chrome ship in 4-6 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
As provided by FLOS:
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.