There is a strong connection between Capellini and the art world, as confirmed by the presence of the Homage to Mondrian cabinet in the catalogue. This design, by Shiro Kuramata, is a celebration of one of the pioneers of abstract expressionism, Piet Mondrian.
The paintings of the Dutch painter have been transposed onto wood, creating furniture that is characterized by extreme formal purity; available in two mattee lacquered versions with set color pairings using black, white, blue, red and yellow.
In Homage to Mondrian, each door and drawer is a different size, making it suitable for storing of a variety of objects. These cabinets are equipped with wheels.
Designed by Shiro Kuramata.Product Details
- Year of Production: 1975/2009
- Available in White/Yellow front color
Materials Structure: Medium-density fibre conglomerate panels.
Base: Swivel casters in grey rubber with chromed carter.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 39 in W x 15.75 in D x 65.25 in H SKUPC_19 Catalog ID 36301633 Reference ID "Cappellini Homage to Mondrian Cabinet 1" (Stock ID 5166638366765)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Cappellini:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.