In the Hanover one light wall sconce, a lucite arm forms an elegant, dynamic silhouette that stems from a hub of either Burnished Brass and Polished Nickel finish and extends to matching color candle tubes, topped with exposed candelabra bulbs. Round backplate.
Designed by Chapman & Myers.
- Hanover Collection
- C&M by Champan & Myers collection by Generation Lighting
- White linen fabric shade, lucite stem
- Assortment includes: chandeliers, wall sconce
- Mounting Process: Wall / Bath
- Connection: Mounted To Box
- Supplied with 8" of Black/White wire
- cETL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- Title 24
- Available in Burnished Brass or Polished Nickel finish
- Available in White Linen Fabric shade
- Quick Ship
Materials Steel, linen. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5 in W x 4.75 in D x 24.4 in H
- Shade: 5 in Dia x 5 in H
- Backplate: 4.5 in W x 0.6 in D x 4.5 in H
- Outlet Box Up: 8.1 in
- Wire Length: 8 in
- 1 x 60W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) Torpedo Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
- Title 24
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CW1081BBS, CW1081PN GTIN0014817605372, 0014817605389 Catalog ID 33182336 Reference ID "Generation Lighting Hanover Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 4849202987053)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.