The iconic Grashoppa lamp was first produced in 1947. The tubular steel tripod stand is tilted backward whilst the elongated steel conical shade is mounted with a free moving joint in solid brass, consequently the light can be directional, yet the glare is minimal.
Designed by Greta M. Grossman.
- Grashoppa Collection
- Designed in 1947
- Suitable for indoor use
- Canopy included
- cULus Listed
- Available in various colors
- UL Listed
Materials Steel, brass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.9 in Dia x 13.8 in H
- Canopy: 4.3 in Dia x 5.1 in H
- Cord Length: 98.4 in
- 1 x 40W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10012208, 10012209, 10012213, 10012214, 10012210, 10012211, 10012212 GTIN5710902623836, 5710902623843, 5710902623829, 5710902623850, 5710902818294, 5710902818300, 5710902633118 Catalog ID 9387803 Reference ID "Gubi Grashoppa Pendant Light" (Stock ID 8139142793)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.