Gople Lamp is the latest product in the ongoing collaboration between Artemide and Bjarke Ingels Group. Gople is crafted of a pill shape, the glass is blown according to ancient Venetian techniques in Murano. The shape of the glass helps the light to diffuse a soft glow throughout, creating a comfortable ambience.
The basic form of the Gople Lamp enhances the beauty of glass, hand-processed according to an ancient Venetian technique that gradually turns white glass into crystal glass by combining both upon blowing, thus making each piece unique. More innovative finishes are added, including silver or copper vacuum metallization.
The silver, bronze, copper, and blue finishes are made with an innovative and sustainable metal vacuum deposition process. From the point of view of environmental-friendliness, “sputtering” is the absolutely cleanest coating technology for the type of metal used and because all emissions are abated, in particular those into the atmosphere of sulfuric acid and cyanide produced by galvanic processes.
Solid paint with up to 5% of solvents (compared to 75% of traditional products) is employed for the secondary protective clear coat phase. The process generates very little waste and the resulting finish is particularly resistant over time. In any of these cases, glass finishing is designed to ensure the best relationship with the emitted light, screening the source and maximizing direct emission through transparency. The most basic version with the traditional E26 or E12 joint is designed to provide different performance levels compared to the more innovative RWB version, where colors can be combined with each other to create the desired lighting scenario.
Designed by Bjarke Ingels Group.
- Gople Collection
- Country of origin: Italy
- Designed in 2019
- Dimmable on cord
- cULus Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in various shade colors
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Base in chrome metal.
Diffuser in handblown glass.
- Overall: 12.6 in Dia x 66.9 in H
- Canopy: 12.6 in Dia
- 22W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: USC-1410018A., USC-1410058A., USC-1410028A., USC-1410048A., USC-1410068A. Catalog ID 32821100 Reference ID "Artemide Gople Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 4679202111533)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Artemide:
5 year limited warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.