The Go Collection was their first take on something other than an Adirondack chair. Like so many full collections it started as a chair and grew from there. The thought was to make a club style chair for outdoors that was more upright and with a taller seat height to make it easier to get in and out of. It also needed to be anything but an Adirondack. The flat plastic sheet they produce all their furniture from dictated much of the design concept. The Go Collection was originally designed in 2006, but over the years they have continued to refine the appearance and function of all the pieces, as well as reduce the cost. The Seattle Public Library literally has hundreds of pieces of Go that are used every day in one of the most unique architectural spaces on Earth. They don’t underestimate the importance of that. If you are looking for something a jig more contemporary, yet a bit less lounge, then the Go Collection will suit your space well.
- Go Collection
- Made in the USA
- Contains 416 reclaimed milk jugs
- Leave Loll products outside year-round
- Loll never needs to be painted or stained and cleans easily with a soft brush, a natural cleaner, or a power wash
- Some assembly required
- Available in various colors
- Loll products are made with 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) primarily from milk jugs (#2 plastics) that you take out to the curb every week
- Milk jugs are used due to their lack of pigment so Loll's vibrant colors can be created
- Loll material is a post-consumer recycled material, the medium to create the material does inevitably fluctuate
- They do continuously strive for the best consistency possible, material color and texture may slightly vary from sheet Good to sheet Good and thus product to product
- There is ultraviolet (UV) stability in Loll material and manufactured with a highly weatherable HDPE sheet
- Loll's post consumer resin includes a superior UV additive designed for plastics that improves exterior durability, greatly reducing characteristic surface degradation caused by sunlight and other UV light sources
- Pigments / color concentrates are also added that are formulated with the best weathering pigments available in the market in a particular color-space
- This unique and environmentally-conscious paper composite is used in some Loll pieces. Made with resin-saturated paper, Richlite requires no maintenance and may patina over time
- Loll was conceived as a way to repurpose excess skate ramp material. Founded on principles of efficient and responsible use/reuse of manufacturing material, Loll products are fabricated using lean manufacturing techniques
- American Made
Materials 100% Recycled and Recyclable:
- Their material is recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), primarily from milk jugs.
- Approximately 8 milk jugs are reclaimed per pound.
- Overall: 25.75 in W x 26.75 in D x 32 in H
- Seat Depth: 18 in
- Seat Width: 18.5 in
- Front Seat Height: 17 in
- Back Seat Height: 14 in
- Arm Height: 25 in
Product Weight: 52 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 60 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: GO-CC-AR, GO-CC-LG, GO-CC-BL, GO-CC-CG, GO-CC-CW, GO-CC-SB, GO-CC-OR, GO-CC-NB, GO-CC-DW Catalog ID 13318536 Reference ID "Loll Designs Go Club Chair" (Stock ID 9943464265)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.