In the Geneva two light vanity fixture, slender, fluted shades form an elegant, dynamic silhouette that's balanced by a strong frame of Burnished Brass or Polished Nickel.
Designed by Chapman & Myers.
- Geneva Collection
- C&M by Champan & Myers collection by Generation Lighting
- Rippled Glass Shades
- Antique Edison bulbs nod to an industrial past
- Assortment includes: chandeliers, pendants, flush mount and wall fixtures
- Mounting Process: Wall / Bath
- Connection: Mounted To Box
- Supplied with 8" of Black/White wire
- cETL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- Title 24
- Available in Burnished Brass or Polished Nickel finish
- Available in Clear Glass shade
- Quick Ship
Materials Steel, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 4.5 in W x 5.9 in D x 20 in H
- Shade: 3.1 in Dia x 9.5 in H
- Backplate: 4.5 in W x 0.75 in D x 4.5 in H
- Outlet Box Up: 10 in
- Wire Length: 8 in
- 2 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) type T10 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
- Title 24
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CV1022PN, CV1022BBS GTIN0014817605426, 0014817605419 Catalog ID 33182293 Reference ID "Generation Lighting Geneva Horizontal Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 4849202626605)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.