While the standard Funiculí was updated last year, the collection has also been extended to incorporate a table version, which retains the purity of the fixture’s style and its original attributes. Using the same double-clip mechanism of the original, this scaled-down model allows easy height adjustment and 360º shade rotation to fit the needs of any room or user. The base of Funiculí is covered in rubber on the bottom to avoid the cold contact between the metal and the floor while adding stability to the lamp.
Designed by Lluís Porqueras.
- Designed in 2013
- Suitable for indoor use
- Black rubber to protect the base
- Base and stem in lacquered iron
- Black electrical cord
- On/Off switch located on cord
- cULus Listed
- Available in various colors
- UL Listed
Materials Base and stem in lacquered iron.
Shade made of lacquered aluminum.
Black rubber which wraps the outline base up.
- Shade: 6.1 in Dia x 2.8 in H
- Overall: 19.8 in H max
- Base: 7.8 in Dia
- Cord Length: 84 in
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 40W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G16.5 Incandescent lamp (not included) OR
- 1 x 13W 120V E12 (candelabra base) micro-twist Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 5W 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G16.5 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A641-030, A641-031, A641-032 Catalog ID 183139 Reference ID "Marset Funiculi S Table Lamp" (Stock ID 278260273)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Marset:
2 years warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.