Equatore is a contemporary reinterpretation of the classic lamp with a glass shade. While the traditional abat-jour uses the shade to contain the light source within, in this family of lamps the shade is paradoxically and suggestively empty, with the light being generated by two luminous discs placed inside a central metal band, visible on the shade, that evokes the line of the equator. The light produced by the Leds, thanks to internal screens arranged in layers, is distributed regularly across the surface of the discs, magically illuminating them. The lower disk directs the light output downward, the upper one illuminates the glass cap for a soft, diffused light. Available in table, floor and ceiling models.
Designed by Gabriele e Oscar Buratti.
- Equatore Collection
- Designed in 2017
- Wins the 2017 edition of the Archiproducts Design Awards
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Black Chrome or Copper finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 10.5 in Dia x 53.1 in H
- Overall: 14.6 in Dia x 68.9 in H
- 25W 120V 2900 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K LED lamp
- 40W 120V 4500 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: F439220550NEWL, F439225550NEWL, F439220550RSWL, F439225550RSWL Catalog ID 30341514 Reference ID "FontanaArte Equatore Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 4339447398445)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.