The Eclipse is a stunning handcrafted wooden pendant light that uses reflection to give an effective distribution of light which highlights the grain of the timber and creates a perfect balance of ambiance and functional lighting. The beautiful pendant light can also be stacked together taking the design to a new visual dimension, making provision for larger spaces and commercial lighting solution.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Alex MacMaster.
- Eclipse Collection
- Designed by Alex MacMaster
- Launched in January 2015
- UL Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Natural Birch, Stained Red finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Birch plywood.
Canopy: brushed stainless steel.
- Overall: 18.5 in Dia x 8.5 in H
- Overall: 26 in Dia x 11.5 in H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 30W max 120V E26 (medium base) Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 290035, 290033, 290036, 290034 Catalog ID 7069804 Reference ID "MacMaster Eclipse Pendant" (Stock ID 5567148805)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.